Join us for the 2016 Texas CASA Conference: Amplifying Voices in Dallas from November 3-5 for three days of speakers, institutes and workshops that will take you outside of the box to provide the highest quality of advocacy for children in the child protection system.
Registration is now sold out!
Want to stay up to date on all thing conference? Join our mailing list! Sign up now.
A full refund will be granted if cancelled by September 30, 2016. Only substitutions will be accepted starting October 1. No exceptions.
If you were not able to reserve your spot for this year’s conference in time, please talk with your program’s Executive Director about potential substitution opportunities. We also strongly encourage programs who have a cancellation, but no one within their program who can take the spot, to communicate with other programs who may be willing to take that spot and reimburse them.*
*Texas CASA will process program-to-program substitutions the same way we process substitutions within the same program. However, the programs themselves are responsible for working out payment. Please contact Communications Specialist Emma Ledford for more information on substitutions.
Meals included with registration
Thursday: Afternoon snack break
Friday: Breakfast, Morning & afternoon snack breaks, Gala Dinner
Saturday: Breakfast, Morning snack break
The following are a few tips to help you prepare for registration:
- Inform your bank of the large purchase you are about to make with your credit card,
- If you have Texas CASA Conference fees in your FY 2016 CVC or FY 2016 VOCA budgets, please be sure to pay for these fees prior to August 31 for CVC and September 30 for VOCA.
- Have a unique email address ready for each registrant when registering a group of people,
- Be aware that each person will get their own individual email confirmation at the email address provided, and
- If you “opt out” of Cvent (our registration system) you will not get updates or reminders regarding the conference or future Texas CASA trainings.
Westin Dallas Park Central
12720 Merit Drive
Dallas, TX 75251
For more information on the conference venue and accommodations, visit the Hotel & Travel page.