Registration for the 2017 Texas CASA Conference in Galveston from October 19-21 will open in August! We hope you will join us for three days of speakers, institutes and workshops that will take you outside of the box to provide the highest quality of advocacy for children in the child protection system.
Want to stay up to date on all things conference? Join our mailing list! Sign up now.
Texas CASA always strives to provide our attendees with the highest quality of speakers, venues, and overall conference experience. In order to continue to provide this, we have made adjustments to the registration options to better fit the growing number of attendees.
NEW FOR THIS YEAR: We are happy to be offering a $50 discount to the first 150 people to register for the full, 3-day conference! This discount applies to all attendees whether you are a local CASA program volunteer, board member, staff or other child welfare stakeholder, and will be applied during check out. After the first 150 registrations, the rates listed below for the 3-day conference registration will apply.
Below are this year’s registration rates.
3-Day Registration: Thursday, Friday & Saturday
2-Day Registration: Friday & Saturday
Local CASA Program Volunteers & Board Members
Local CASA program Staff & Other Child Welfare Stakeholders
The following are a few tips to help you prepare for registration:
- Payment is by credit card only – no checks will be accepted,
- Inform your bank of the large purchase you are about to make with your credit card,
- You must have a unique email address ready for each registrant when registering a group of people,
- Be aware that each person will get their own individual email confirmation at the email address provided, and
- If you “opt out” of Cvent (our registration system) you will not get updates or reminders regarding the conference or future Texas CASA trainings.
Galveston Island Convention Center
5600 Seawall Blvd
Galveston, TX 77554
For more information on the conference venue and accommodations, visit the Hotel & Travel page.